These Core Values are at the center of what we believe about our ministry together.
- The Bible is the authoritative Word of God and our guide for all matters of faith and practice.
- Christ is our Savior, Lord, and Head of the Church.
- Love for God and others is at the heart of all that we do.
- There is one unified Church that transcends man-made boundaries. We may not agree on everything, but we can cooperate in our mission.
- Jesus commanded us to be and to make disciples by building our relationship with Him each day and encouraging others to do the same.
- Our standard for living is to be holy as God is holy. This doesn’t mean that we are perfect; rather, we are actively becoming more like Christ as we respond to His Holy Spirit.
- Jesus came not to be served but to serve. We follow His example by serving others as He did.
- We worship God both corporately and individually as we live for His glory and honor.
- Prayer is imperative for developing our relationship with God and empowering us to do His work. Prayer moves our hearts into alignment with God’s and moves the heart of God to act on our behalf.