Come and be a part of what is happening in our new Children’s ministry at North Avenue.
IGNITION is now happening during both services for kids. Our format is a large group opening and teaching time with breakout groups so that your kids can get to know their small group leader and take what they are learning deeper. Parents who have kids participating are always welcome to sit in and see what is happening.
Our children’s ministries take place in the lower level of the church and we ask that parents come with their children to the check in points so that we can be sure that we have enough information to keep your child safe. You can follow the yellow line from the Lobby to find the kids check in station, or just ask an usher, and they will assist you.
Nursery is also available for all services, and again we ask that you check your child in before leaving them.
Here is a message from Pastor Jeff about our new check in option!
In addition to Sunday mornings we also have the following:
Want to get involved with children’s ministry?
Calling all adults who have a passion to help children learn about Christ. There are several ways to support the children’s ministry:
- Be a FRIENDLY FACE. We are looking for a few people who are willing to serve on Sundays by greeting families as they check in their children.
- Be a leader during IGNITION. We are looking for people willing to build relationships with Kids and help encourage them in their faith. Our system is very relational, so you don’t have to be a teacher….just a friend, and a positive witness.
- Help with AWANA on Wednesday nights. there are all kinds of opportunities for anyone willing to invest in our kids on Wednesday night.
- During VBS each summer, be a VBS leader. No not a teacher a leader, a person who helps the children learn their verses, encourages them at game time and loves helping.
- INVITE some kids tht you know to come and be a part of what God is doing here at North!
If you are interested in helping, please contact Rob Tramel, our Children’s Ministry Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org